Friday, February 22, 2013

TMNT: Springtime for Donatello

Author: Gyt Kaliba (Myself)
Medium: Fan Fiction
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Status: Complete
Length: 3 Chapters
Synopsis: Donatello's crush on April always leads to his brothers' teasing, but things are about to change. Donnie has managed to get April to agree to hang out with him, just him, on Valentine's Day no less! The problem - Donnie forgot that's what day it was. Can he pull together a plan to win April over in time, or is he about to make a fool of himself?
Comments: Just a little self promotion here, rather than a review or an update of any sort, as this is my own fanfic, it's completed already, and I just want to get the word out. You can read all about this in the various author notes on the fic itself, so I'll be brief: This fanfiction was written as an extra 'gift' of sorts to my beloved girlfriend, Areia, for Valentine's Day this year. I had a lot of fun writing it and getting into these characters' heads, and I look forward to doing it again someday, though I'm not entirely sure at what time that will be. So, please read, review, and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment