Sunday, March 10, 2013

AMV Sunday - Tamaki Wants To Talk About Tamaki


AMV Link: Here
AMV Creator: SuperDrive0
Series: Ouran High School Host Club
Song: 'I Wanna Talk About Me' by Toby Keith

---

I'm usually not that much for country songs, but every now and then I'll hear one that I like. Or rather, one I'm forced to like because I hear it in an amazing AMV, so that every time I hear the song, I think about that video. This video is a prime example, as it made me actually like a Toby Keith song.

Not only is the video put together very well, with great cutaways as needed, every piece of footage really fitting the lyrics as they come across the screen - not to mention some pretty decent lip-flap matching on some parts - but the entire song just fits Tamaki so perfectly it's scary. The song sings of a man who loves talking about his woman and everything in her life, something Tamaki would absolutely do with Haruhi; but then it shifts to him wanting some time to talk about himself as well, and let's face it, Tamaki's ego would eventually demand that. Or at least talk about him and Haruhi both.

Even if you're not a big fan of country music, I'd say you owe it to yourself to give this one a look. You might be surprised by how quickly this one can grow on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment