Thursday, April 23, 2015

New 'Muppets' Show To Be More...Adult?


Entertainment Weekly has reported that the upcoming revival series based on Jim Henson's Muppets characters is going to be a little 'different' than what fans might expect. The pilot, and entire concept of the series, is reportedly going to explore the 'personal lives' of the characters in a mockumentary style, reminiscent of Arrested Development and The Office, in a more 'adult' manner.

While the concept of exploring the characters sounds interesting, I have to admit, I'm a little concerned about the mockumentary style. If it's anything like it sounds to me, with characters constantly just talking to the cameras, then I'm not really a fan of that style of film based on examples of it I've seen before. As a big Muppets fan though, I'm still excited to check the series out when it finally airs.

No comments:

Post a Comment